We’re committed to providing the most personalized mask experience possible. That’s why we proudly offer for Her versions of our AirFit N20 mask, featuring stylish lavender accents and a smaller size range.
- Innovative InfinitySeal silicone cushion designed to fit everyone, tolerate misfitting and accommodate patient movement
- Plush padded frame provides comfort throughout the night
- Easy to use magnetic clips for quick fitting
- Clear field of vision for patients who read or watch TV in bed
- Personalized “for her” version that better meets a woman’s unique facial features
- InfinitySeal: Innovative silicone cushion designed to fit everyone, and accommodate patient movement during the night. An international study found that the InfinitySeal cushion fit 99.4% of all patients tested. The cushion is constructed with varying thickness to unsure a stable fit. The top pertion contains a softer area to stay on the bridge of your nose while the middle section has an increased supportive side padding. A flexible undercushion insures a good seal and the bottom cushion is contoured with a soft lip envelope.
- Plush headgear: Specifically designed for extra softness and stability
- Mask Frame: The soft and flexible frame sits underneath the eyes and adapts to different facial types. A clear field of vision is for patients who read or watch TV in bed. Padding has been seamlessly incorporated into the face-side of the frame to ensure comfort at every touchpoint.
- Elbow: This Quick-release elbow makes it simple to disconnect from the mask tubing without removing the mask.
- Magnetic Clips: The Magnetic headgear clips guide the headgear to the frame and secure it tightly, although removing them is quick and easy.
- Extra movement: A short, flexible tube interconnects the elbow to the machine tube, allowing patients to move more easily without encountering tube drag or leakage. The short flexible tube can connect to any CPAP or BiPAP/VPAP tube.
Resource Download List