Evora Nasal CPAP Mask Features and Benefits:
- CapFit Headgear with AirEdges for Fewer Red Marks
- Nasal Cushion Adapts to Your Face Shape
- Whisper Quiet Circular Exhalation Port
- Open Line of Sight
- Active-Sleeper-Friendly Short Tube Design
- Find Your Fit: Includes Cushions in Small, Medium, and Large Sizes
The Evora Mask is Ideal For:
- Active Sleepers
- Side Sleepers
- If You Breathe Through Your Nose
- If You Wear Glasses
- If You Frequently Struggle With Your Headgear in the Night
- If You Experience Claustrophobia
CapFit Design With AirEdges Helps Create Unique Compact Seal
With only a few extra parts, the CapFit design and cushion stability wings create the same seal you’d get from a regular nasal pillow mask but with more dynamic support that helps to prevent extra tugging from your headgear. To help reduce red marks for more successful sleep apnea therapy, the Evora uses soft stitching around the edges of the straps to ensure that the dynamic support also translates to comfortable support.
Nasal Cushion Adapts to Your Unique Face Shape for an Improved Seal
The Evora compact nasal mask uses an innovative soft and compact floating seal that’s designed to leverage the tension created by the mask’s soft knit fabric backstrap to surround your nose in a soft nasal cradle. The two-part design hugs your nose for a gentle fit while still giving you a leak-free and unobtrusive seal.
Laser Drilled Exhaust Holes for Quieter Exhalation
The Evora CPAP mask is engineered with comfortable headgear and a flexible breathing tube, but it was also designed with a quiet night’s sleep in mind. The exhalation port vents air out and away in a circular pattern while reducing noise to only 25 decibels; pair the Evora mask with an equally silent CPAP machine for a whisper-quiet CPAP therapy experience.