The AirFit F20 Full Face Mask with Headgear has a design that is similar to its predecessor the AirFit F10 which is lower beneath the eyes. This offers the user a clear line of sight for reading or watching TV before falling asleep. For added comfort during wear, padding was added to the headgear and frame of the mask. The InfinitySeal full face cushion begins at the bridge of the nose and rests below the mouth to provide CPAP therapy to both the nose and the mouth. The AirFit 20 features a unique design that covers the nose and mouth without additional forehead support.
Similar to a winged design, the frame spreads low beneath the eyes and high above the ears. Around the ears, the frame of the mask connects to the headgear which covers the circumference of your head with minimal fabric. This unique design promotes stability without needing an obstructive support bar. Users who tend to be claustrophobic or like to read or watch TV before bedtime will enjoy the new open range of visibility. The smaller cushion sizes and insulated Violet headgear are specifically designed for the female CPAP user.
- Open visibility mask design
- InfinitySeal™ full face cushion in smaller size
- Padded headgear with magnetic clips
- Quick release elbow with air diffuser
- Multiple headgear sizes available
- Magnetic clips for stability and convenience
- Violet headgear specially designed for female CPAP users