- Ultra-quiet. QuietAir™ woven-mesh venting gently directs away exhaled air, so it’s barely noticeable to patients and their bed partners.
- User-friendly. The mask’s minimalist three-piece design makes it easy for patients to assemble and clean, which can help promote acceptance.
- Comfortable. The nasal pillows seal on contact, with trampoline action that lets patients move around freely and comfortably without compromising seal.
- Easy to fit. One-size-fits-all QuickFit headgear is designed to make AirFit P10 easy to fit right out of the package. Slip it on and off like a pair of swim goggles.
- Ultra-light. Designed to be as unobtrusive and comfortable as possible, the flexi-tube lets patients move around more freely without compromising seal.
- Intuitive. The key-clip nasal pillows are color coded for easy sizing and also feature left/right orientation so patients can instantly see what side faces up and what side faces down.
- Low-profile. The QuietAir woven-mesh vent is designed to gently direct air away from patients and their bed partners.