Features: Fisher & Paykel Simplus™ Full Face Mask
This low-profile frame is stable, durable, small and ensures a clear line of sight. This is a one-frame-fits-all-seal-sizes and
This breathable headgear self-locates high on the rear of the head allowing for maximum head movement (side-to-side, up and down) without mask dislodgement.
The one piece seal ‘rolls’ back and forth on the bridge of the nose. This automatic adjustment minimizes pressure on the bridge of the nose.
Advanced Air Diffuser
The RollFit Seal incorporates the Advanced Air Diffuser which is designed for minimal noise and draft.
When engineering the Simplus Fisher & Paykel designers set out to create a mask that revolutionized Full Face comfort, seal and easy use. With only 3 parts, the Simplus is easy to use, ultra quiet, and makes cleaning and replacing parts a breeze.
- Ideal CPAP mask: If you breathe through your mouth at night or have problems with nasal breathing. The F&P Simplus is a very popular CPAP mask worldwide.
- Very quiet:Thanks to a sophisticated diffusor, which dissipates the exhaled air without disturbing your partner, the F&P Simplus is very quiet
- Great comfort: Very comfortable, multi-adjustable and long lasting headgear. A Simplus mask cushion of any size can be fitted into the mask frame. The mask cushion with “spring effect” prevents overtightening of the mask. Highly flexible ball and socket joint avoids pull from the hose. The forehead piece has a butterfly shape – by tightening the headgear, it spreads out, distributes the pressure pleasantly and pulls the mask cushion close to the face.The soft silicone padding of the mask cushion seals off very well and avoids leakage.
- Easy cleaning: The mask consists of only a few parts and can be easily taken apart for cleaning and then be reassembled.
- 4 different sizes:Available in S, M, M/L or L. For men usually L is a good fit, for women usually S or M. For the exact size, please consult our sizing guide
Resource Download List